\

Monday, October 27, 2014

Dialog Of Expression





Dialog Of Expression

Name        : LUKMAN KHAKIM
Class           : XI Acceleration

NO
EXPRESSION
EXAMPLE OF EXPRESSION
EXAMPLE OF DIALOG
1
Anger
ü  I’m not pleased at all 

ü  You really make me angry
Situation :
In the morning when Fifi meet Tari in school

Fita   : Hey you, what did you do last night…?
Fifi    : What do you mean?
Fita   : I saw you hang out with my boyfriend last night. I’m not happy at all.
Fifi    : I know that your boyfriend but he is my friend to.
Fita   : He was your friend? But why did you kiss him last night?
Fifi    : Your boyfriend request it..
Fita   : I don’t believe that
Fifi    : But you must believe it
Fita   : You really make me angry.
Fifi    : That’s not my problem

2
Embarrasment
ü  I feel ashamed

ü  Oh, My God
Situation :
In the night. When Elliz wearing luxurious dress at a party and walk with arrogant

Everyone : Wow, look it that? 
Sam : What ?
Everyone : Look at Elliz !
Sam : Oww right.!
Elliz : Hy Sam..
Sam : Hy Elliz, you so amazing.
Elliz : I know that, because I wear an amazing dress.
Sam : What do you mean?
Elliz : Come on Sam. I know you like my dress. Everyone interested in my dress.
Sam : Why do you think so?
Elliz : as I approached , they smiled
Sam : Hahah, Why you so amazing this night? And why everyone smile at you?
Elliz : I know, because my dress is cool.
Sam : Not Elliz, because your dress is ripped at the back. Can you see it?
Elliz : Oh my god, I feel so ashamed
Sam : Hahah, I can see that.

3
Annoyance
ü  I'm fed up with it

ü  You made me annoyed
Situation :
In the class when Inchy playing loudly music

Puji : Inchy, don’t playing music.
Inchy : What’s wrong?
Puji : I’m studying
Inchy : And then, what must I do for you?
Puji : Stop that music
Inchy : I can’t, this my favorite music
Puji : You made me annoyed
Inchy : Okay, I will stoped this music. Wait for a hour. Hahah!
Puji : I'm fed up with it

4
Sadnes
ü  Oh, I just  don’t know what to do

ü  Please, leave me alone


Situation:
Lukman’s mother come in to Lukman’s bedroom and saw his son sad

Mother : What’s the matter with you?
Lukman : It doesn't matter
Mother : Why you look so sad?
Luk  Lukman : I just don’t know what to do.  I had studied hard but I failed.
MotMother : I can see that
         Lukman : Yes mom.
         Mother : Do not despair, keep trying
          Lukman : Thanks mom, but can you leave me alone?
          Mother : Ofcourse, I know you need an alone time but I hope you can have a good exam result in the next.
          Lukman : I hope so mom

5
Stance
I strongly believed that she is disloyal

Situation:
In cafe Nurul tell Asni that she is so angry and dissappointed with her boyfriend. She wants to break their relationship.

Nurul : I’m so angry with my boyfriend
Asni : Why? What does he do with you?
Nurul : I saw him hang out with somebody else.
Asni : What? Who is the girl?
Nurul : She is Dewi
Asni : Oh my God. I strongly believed that she is disloyal.
Nurul: I think so.


6
Expression love
ü  I love it

ü  I love you
Situation:
In café, when Irvan dinner with Jasti

Irvan : Do you like this café?
Jasti : Yes, Good decorated.
Irvan : Mmm. Jasti….
Jasti : What?
Irvan : I’ve got something for you.
Jasti : What is that ?
Irvan : Just a small thing. (show a ring)
Jasti : Oh. I love it.
Irvan : Not so expensive..!
Jasti : I don’t care about that, you always make me happy.
Irvan : I love youJ


0 comments:

Post a Comment