\

Monday, October 27, 2014

tugas EXPRESSIONS


NO
EXPRESSIONS
EXAMPLE OF EXPRESSIONS
EXAMPLE OF DIALOG
1
Making invitation
Would you like to come to my house?
Situasions :
Ana and Ari in the class. They are talking about Mona’s birthsday party tomorrow morning.
Ari:   Tomorrow is Mona’s birthsday party.
Ana: Really? But why she not invited me?
Ari:   Of course because just me Mona invite.
Ana: So?
Ari:   Would you come to Mona’s house?
Ana: Sorry, because Mona not invited me.

2
Accepting invitation
I’d love too
Situasions :
Salsa and Rena in the canteen, they are talking about their vacations this week.
Salsa:  Do you have a plant about your vacations this week?
Rena:  No, I didn’t
Salsa:  Would you like to come to my grandmother house?
Rena: I’d love too, but I have to ask my mother before.
Salsa : Okay  
3
Declining invitation
Sorry I can’t, because I have something to do.
Situasions :
John and Mike talking about their homework in John’s house and Katy called John.
Katy:  Halo!
John:  Halo! Who is this?
Katy:   It’s me Katy.
John:  Wow Katy, can I help you?
Katy:   Actually I just want to invite you to go to barbeque party in Rio’s house?
 John: I am sorry I have to do my homework.
Katy:  Okay! Thanks for your time. Bye!
John:  Bye!
4
Making appointment
Ron, I’ll see you at the park tomorrow?
Situasions :
One day, Rona called Jasti for accompany her to go to cinema 21.
Rona: Jasti, can you accompany me to go to cinema 21 this afternoon?
Jasti:  Okay, what time?
Rona: At 5 pm.
Jasti:  Ok, see you later.
5
cancelling an Appointment

 We have to cancelled our meeting because director didn’t come.
Situations :
Fifi ensure to ambar about their appointment in ewi’s home .
Fifi : Ambar, dont forget to meet me in ewi’s home.
Ambar : I am sorry fifi, I think I can’t. I have to go to hospytal, my brother has accident last morning.
6
S sympathy
I condolence to hear that
Situasions :
Jassy come to tari’s home, she look sad and cry.
Tari   : hey, what happen with you ?
Jassy : my grandma died last night and now her body in makassar. I can’t see her for the last.
Tari : I am so sorry to hear that.
Jassy : thanks
7
Asking and giving opinion

Situasions :
sarah come to rara’s home use her new veil.
Rara : hey, you look different with your new veil today !
Sarah   : thanks, my mother buy it for me. What do you think about my new veil?
Rara    :
8
suggestion
I think that’s good idea



0 comments:

Post a Comment