\

Monday, October 27, 2014

EXPRESSINS LEARNED IN THE ELEVENTH GRADE

EXPRESSINS LEARNED IN THE ELEVENTH GRADE









No
EXPRESSINS LEARNED IN THE ELEVENTH GRADE

EXPRESSIONS
EXAMPLE OF EXPRESSIONS
EXAMPLE OF DIALOG
1.
Making invitation
I would like to invite you to went my brother wedding party
Situasions :
eka and jasti met in the market, they were talking about my  brother wedding next Monday
eka: You want to come to my brother  wedding party next monday ?because  I would like to invite you to went my brother wedding party
jasti: oh of course, by the way  who is name  your brother? 
eka: rudi
jasti: So, who's brother-in-law candidates
eka: dewi Wardani
2.
Accepting invitation
thanks for the invitation to lunch together
Situasions :
Iksan meet sandi at school and they talking about the invitation eating together at home kiki
Iksan:  hai sandi, yesterday I met  kiki in the street , and he gave the invitation to give to other friends
Sandi: What invitation
Iksan: the invitation to lunch together, you like to come
Sandi: yes of course
Iksan: This invitation of his
Sandi: thanks for the invitation to lunch together
3.
Making appointment
jasti, I waiting in the park tonight
Situasions :
jasti and irvan was talking  in phone ,they are talking about a birthday present for Azizah
irfan: hallo jasti, so do we go to the park tonight
jasti: to what?
irfan: to give a birthday  gifts for Azizah
jasti: oh my god, I forgot, oh what time is it tonight?
irfan: at 20:00 pm     jasti, I waiting in the park tonight
jasti: ok I'll see you later tonight
4.
simphaty
I condole the death of your uncle
Situasions :
yuli and ana sitting in the park, they talked about  uncle  ana  who died today
yuli: hay ana why are you crying?
ana: I cried because my uncle passed away today
yuli: I condole the death of your uncle
ana: thanks
yuli: ana oh why You do not go to the funeral
ana: because my uncle  the house very far
yuli : where
ana: in Gorontalo
5.
cancelling an Appointment

I'm sorry I could not come yesterday
Situasions :
heri and Danil talking about why  danil not come to his house irfan
heri: hay danil  ,why do not you come in house  irfan ,yesterday?
danil: I'm sorry I Could not come yesterday, because i busy to relocate the house
heri: you want to move where?
dani: in pamana


6.
advise
hence so people do not get careless
Situasions :
adi and risal  talking about a  lost risal  stuff ,today
adi: hay rizal,what are you doing
rizal: I'm looking for  my stuff
adi: what color your stuff?
rizal: chocolate
adi: what it this
rizal: oh it's my stuff
adi:   Hence so people do not get Careless
rizal: yes adi,thanks…….
7.
Asking and giving opinion
why did you throw garbage in the river?
If you throw garbage into the river constantly the river will is polluted and dirty as a result will be flooding
Situasions :
tono and nining were talking near the river ,they  talking about problem garbage
nining: hay tono, why did you throw garbage in the river?
Tono: so what
Nining: If you throw garbage into the river constantly the river will is polluted and dirty as a result will be flooding
Tono: oh……..


 






0 comments:

Post a Comment